The LI-7000 provides high performance in an easy-to-use platform. The design is based on years of development and customer input. Numerous innovative features make the LI-7000 an excellent choice for high-precision measurements and long-term monitoring applications, including:
- USB communications for simple plug-and-play setup, operation, and data collection.
- RS-232 communication for interfacing with data loggers and computers.
- A long life, vacuum sealed tungsten filament source. This source has low power consumption, and is highly stable.
- Nickel-plated optical cells minimize water sorption.
- The optical cells can be removed and cleaned in the field without requiring factory recalibration.
- Sampling cells and internal chemicals are in easily accessible areas of the analyzer. This minimizes the need for factory service, saving you down time and money.
- Type: Differential, non-dispersive infrared gas analyzer.
- Detectors: Two solid-state detectors; one each for CO2 and H2O, filtered at 4.255 and 2.595 microns, respectively.
- Chopping Frequency: 600 hertz.
- Source: Single source.
- Optical Bench: One optical bench. Sample cell size: 9.53 mm Dia. x 152.4 mm L (3/8″ x 6″). Volume: 10.86 cm3.
- Warm-up Time: Approximately 2 minutes to operation; 2 hours to temperature equilibration.
- Gas Pressure: Maximum allowable pressure is 115 kPa (17 psi) with pressure sensor connected. 200 kPa (29 psi) max. w/o pressure sensor connected.
- Maximum Flow through Analyzer: >50 liters/min.
- Internal Pump: Yes – variable; up to 1 liter/min.
- Display: 40 character x 8 line backlit LCD. 3 numeric screens available.
- Graphing: 3 graphing screens available with 1-3 graphs per screen.
- Back Panel Connections:
- USB: 2.0 compliant, up to 50 Hz.
- RS-232: 9600-115200 baud, 8, N, 1. Supports XON/XOFF and trigger input.
- Analog: 4 user-scalable 14 bit DACs, 20 Hz bandwidth at 300 Hz update frequency.
- Auxiliary Input Channels: 2, ±2.5V, 10 Hz bandwidth.
- Tubing Connections: Swagelok
- Power Requirements: 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, or 10.5-16 VDC, 4 amps max.
- Power Consumption: 15-40 Watts (dependent on ambient temperature and pump usage).
- Temperature Range: 0-50 °C ambient, 0-55 °C bench.
- Size: 5″ H x 9.875″ D x 14.5″ L (12.7 x 25 x 36.8 cm).
- Weight: 19.4 lbs. (8.8 kg).
- Range: 0-3000 ppm
- Accuracy: Within 1% nominally.
- Zero Drift (with temperature): ±0.3 ppm/°C.
- Span Drift: ±0.2% of reading/°C.
- Water Sensitivity: <0.1 ppm CO2/mmol/mol H2O (Software algorithm corrects for band broadening effects).
- Calibration: Factory linearization over 0-3000 ppm range using NIST-traceable standard gases.
- Pressure Range: 0 to 115 kPa absolute.
- Display Resolution: 0.01 µmol/mol.
- Signal Noise: See Table 1.
- Range: 0-60 mmol/mol. Optical bench and interconnecting hoses must be maintained above the dew point temperature by the user.
- Accuracy: 1%.
- Zero Drift: ±0.02 mmol/mol/°C.
- Span Drift: ±0.4% of reading/°C.
- Signal Noise: See Table 1.
|Noise Specifications (Typical)|
|CO2 (370 ppm)||H2O (10 mmol/mol)|
|Average Time (s)||Bandwidth (Hz)||RMS Noise (ppb)||Peak-to-Peak (ppb)||RMS Noise (ppm)||Peak-to-Peak (ppm)|