|Photometrics System||Double-beam type|
|Monochromator||Czerny-Turner type with 1200 lines/nm blazed grating|
|Light Source||Tungsten Halogen Lamp & Deuterium Lamp|
|Lamp interchange Wavelength||340~410 nm (Default 370 nm)|
|Spectral Bandwidth||1 nm (190 to 1100 nm)|
|Wavelength Range||190 to 1100 nm|
|Wavelength Setting||0.05 nm|
|Wavelength Accuracy||±0.3 nm (For entire range)
±0.1 nm (656.1 nm)
|Wavelength Repeatability||<± 0.1 nm|
|Slew Rate||About 8,800 nm/min|
|Scan Speed||max 6,000 nm/min|
|Photometric Range||Absorbance : -4 to 4 Abs
Transmittance : 0 % to 400 %
|Photometric Accuracy||Less than ± 0.004 Abs at 1.0 Abs|
|Photometric repeatability||± 0.0002 at 0.5 Abs
± 0.0006 at 1.0 Abs
± 0.001 at 2.0 Abs
|Baseline stability||< 0.0003 Abs/h|
|Baseline flatness||<± 0.0005 Abs|
|Stray light||< 0.02 % Nal at 220 nm, NaNO₂ at 340 nm|
|Standard cell Holder||Autometic Rotary type 8-position Multi-Cell Holder|
|Operating system(OS)||Windows 10 (Embedded PC);|
|Display||8-inch color LCD with touch screen|
|Power Requirement||100~240 V; 50~60 Hz|
|PC Software||(optional) OPTIZEN View for Windows®
(optional) OPTIZEN Secure™
- Product details
The previous single beam type spectrophotometer has a weak point of error occurrence in measuring a sample, because of the movement of a light source by time lag in measuring the strength of between a reference light and a light from sample.
To solve the problem, OPTIZEN Alpha was designed as a double-beam type spectrophotometer.
The system utilizes an additional reference beam to improve the measurement performance by compensating the intensity fluctuation of its light source.
- Product Information
- Offering self-diagnosis function
- Easily and quickly call up the information that is being measured or analyzed by registering it in you favorites.
- Changing to the remote mode and then can link it with PC by using OPTIZEN VIEW.
- The measurement is possible in the optimal condition by checking the equipment’s operation time, lamp warm up condition and accumulated using time in real time.
- OPTIZEN Alpha’s login function can prevent the measured data from leaking to many and undesignated persons.