The miller is able to get closer to the maximum value of ash content required by the specifications of his customer, the more he maximizes his income.
With an average error (SEP) of 0.025%, even as low as 0.017% for some users, the Spectralab provides a result
very similar to the ash oven method, in just 30 seconds! It is then possible to use the ash content for optimizing the
For example, opposite: for a 0.50% target, a classic NIR tool, by its precision, allows the limit to be set at 0.46%. The Spectralab makes it possible to put this limit closer to the target, at 0.48%.
Based on yield alone, the typical payback time for a Spectralab in a medium sized flour mill is less than 6 months.
The Spectralab is based on the True AlignmentTM Spectroscopy, that precisely calibrates it to first principle standards and then monitors and maintains the alignment for reliable, trouble free analysis.
The increased number of data points and increased resolution of the Spectralab make it possible to obtain NIR spectra with a very low noise, which ensures a more precise and detailed measurement of the sample.
Easy to use
- Suitable for industrial use (Sealed case for at-line use).
- High resolution touch screen LED display.
The high wavelengths generated by Spectralab contain vital spectral informations on proteins, fats, sugar, starch, fiber, amino acids and other components.
– Analyzer with TRUE AlignmentTM spectroscopy (TAS) technology.
– Wavelength precision < 0.005 nm.
– Wavelength accuracy < 0.02 nm.
– Wavelength range: 1100 – 2600 nm.
– Photometric noise full range < 20 μAu.
– Absorbance range up to 3 AU.
– Results in less than 30 seconds.
Catalogue : PDF