Base your growing decisions on your weather, not the airport’s
- Full-featured weather stations measure temperature, humidity, rain, wind and solar radiation (varies by model)
- Customize your station with plug-in sensors to meet your needs
- Accurate, real-time weather information directly from your orchard or vineyard
- Monitor, record and analyze over a dozen important growing conditions
- Log your data in fail-safe, non-volatile memory
- Choose measurement intervals from 1 to 60 minutes (holds 183 days of data with a 30 minute interval)
- Multiple PCs can access the station without impacting a master data collection plan.
- Use the LCD Display to check current and daily high/low readings without a PC
- 12-month battery power with four AA lithium batteries. Four AA alkaline batteries included for 10-month life.
- Communicate via wireless, cellular, shuttle, or direct connect (see Communications options page)
- Requires SpecWare Pro software (see Software page)
The WatchDog 2800 Station is ideal where multiple sensor measurements are required for temperature, soil moisture, crop canopy light or leaf wetness data. Customize the station to your application by choosing up to eight plug-in sensors, plus one optional rainfall sensor. The 2800 Station features the same memory, power source and LCD as other WatchDog Stations, and accepts the same communication devices and sensors. Requires SpecWare Pro software.
The WatchDog Model 2800 measures, calculates and logs:
- Up to 8 external sensors, plus one optional rainfall sensor