WatchDog A-Series Loggers
The WatchDog A-Series loggers are the most affordable way to track environmental conditions for analysis. Whether your needs are plant disease alerts or soil moisture monitoring, the A-Series Data Loggers will deliver the information you need for timely, accurate data that will result in increased profits. Removable soft caps keep ports clear of debris, and slide out hanger makes attachment simple. SpecWare 9 (Pro or Basic) and the A-Series PC Connection Cable are required. The Radiation Shield is also recommended.
Exclusive LCD display – An LCD display confirms logger operation and provides current sensor readings. View your weather data – without downloading to a PC.
Built in data logger – A-Series Loggers have a logger capacity up to 8,000 measurements (4,000 per channel using both channels); Select measurement intervals from 1 to 120 minutes. A 30 minute interval will record for 111 days before the station’s memory is full. Data is stored in fail-safe, EEPROM memory.
Battery powered – State-of-the-art low power consumption electronics are supported by an 12-month battery power source (CR2 included). No solar panels to purchase and maintain.
Weather resistant – A150 and A110 loggers are in an IP65 enclosure, A125 and A130 loggers are in an IP54 enclosure.
- Measure temperature, humidity, and leaf wetness (models my vary)
- LCD display confirms logger operation and displays current sensor readings
- Select measurement intervals from 1 to 120 minutes
- Log 4,000 to 8,000 intervals in fail-safe EEPROM data memory
- Water-resistant case
- Removable soft caps keep ports clear of debris
- Includes CR2, 12-month battery life
- SpecWare 9 (v9.1 or later) and the A-Series PC Connection Cable are required.