• Centrifugal sieving.
• Brush to unstick particles on the sieve.
• Dedicated sieves per cereal are easy and
fast to replace.
• Get the results for 500 ml of grains in less
than 90 seconds.
The Quatuor II separates the grains into four fractions, using two centrifugal sieves and
1/ The grain sample is weighed in the hopper. It is then gradually emptied.
2/ The fine particles, empty grains, dust, soil, small grains, husks, are removed to the light
impurities tank using airflowand
• The remaining grains proceed to centrifugal sieves :
• Broken grains and small impurities pass through the first sieve which has small
perforations . This material is then weighed.
• The good grains pass through the second sieve which has larger perforations and
• Large impurities are processed at the end of the two sieves.
• Airflow speed and rotation speed of the sieves are pre-set, based on the
type of grain to be cleaned.
• Settings can be customized to your needs for dedicated grain separation
Easy to use
• Scales are easy to read, and results can be transferred to a PC at the end
of the analysis.
• Can be integrated into the GESTAR control line upon receipt and shipping
Fast to use
• Insert the sample
• Launch the measurement
• The results are automatically displayed
Catalogue : PDF