Watchdog 3210 Wireless Temperature Alert
Protect your crops by warning of frost or high temperature conditions that require immediate action.
The fully integrated WatchDog 3210 Wireless Temperature Alert Station measures temperature and humidity, recording and communicating the data to the cloud using its internal modem or radio.
Receive alerts via automated phone call, text message, and/or email immediately when temperature crosses your selected threshold - no waiting for the next scheduled upload.
- Integrated Solar Power system for reliable power.
- Integrated Modem/Radio for reliable communications: available with a choice of cellular modems or other radios.
- Integrated Data Logger protects your data. Holds over 18 months of data at a 15-minute recording interval. Data can be transferred to a USB flash drive.
- Easy to install - be running in minutes. Mounts to a 1.25 inch mast. U-bolts included.
- Bluetooth connectivity to your Apple or Android smartphone running the free WatchDog Mobile App speeds setup and displays current conditions.
- Sends data to the SpecConnect Cloud Solution - View current conditions or historical data using a broad selection of analytical reports from anywhere in the world.
- Customizable with plug-in sensors to meet your needs
- Receive the latest changes with over-the-air updates (also available via a USB flash drive).
- The durable enclosure provides moisture, corrosion, and UV protection for increased reliability in harsh environments.
- Designed and manufactured in the USA to provide the quality data you can rely on.
- Item 3210MU has an LTE-M cellular modem, providing LTE CAT-M1 and NB-IoT communications. Requires SpecConnect subscription.
- Item 3210HU has a 3G/HSPA+ cellular modem. Requires SpecConnect subscription. (Not for use in the USA)
- External Communication: Cellular, USB, Bluetooth, RS232
- External Sensor Ports: 1 x 2.5mm stereo jack (0 to 3.0VDC analog input)
- Data capacity: 30,000 data intervals can be stored on the unit before the oldest record is overwritten by the newest data (312 days at 15 minute intervals).
- Dimensions(w/Antenna): 19.5 in (49.53 cm) H x 19.5 in (49.53 cm) L x 11.25 in (28.58 cm).
- Weight: 9.90 lbs. (4.49 kg)
- Power Source: 3.5W solar panel, Rechargeable 6V/4.5AH SLA battery, optional AC/DC power adapter.
- Battery Life: 14 days minimum with no solar power.
- LED: 3-color (Red, Amber, Green)
- Operating Temperature Range: -22° to 130°F (-30° to 55°C)